June 15, 200917 yr The silence of all the Laker and Kobe haters says it all................... I remember someone say, at the end of the Houston series, that LA was the worse of the final four teams. This series shows how much better the west is than the east.
June 15, 200917 yr I remember someone say, at the end of the Houston series, that LA was the worse of the final four teams. This series shows how much better the west is than the east. :thumb:
June 15, 200917 yr Kobe has played very well and they deserve to win this title. They have more talent. It will be interesting to see what happens in Orlando in the offseason.
June 15, 200917 yr Think Kobe is MVP? He deserves it. Gasol was the reason they won the series, but Kobe should get it.
June 15, 200917 yr Think Kobe is MVP? Kobe has had a great series, but honestly the role players have played very, very well. D Fish finally came alive, Odom has been great and Ariza saved the series in game 4. Kobe also owes a lot to Pau Gasol. The Lakers have been so good since he got there last year. That has to go down as the biggest rip off trade in the history of the NBA.:ylsuper:
June 15, 200917 yr He deserves it. Gasol was the reason they won the series, but Kobe should get it. :idunno:
June 15, 200917 yr Kobe has had a great series, but honestly the role players have played very, very well. D Fish finally came alive, Odom has been great and Ariza saved the series in game 4. Kobe also owes a lot to Pau Gasol. That has to go down as the biggest rip off trade in the history of the NBA.:ylsuper: Seems like it now... but many considered Gasol a bust before he got to LA. Playing with Kobe has helped him more than the other way around.
June 15, 200917 yr Seems like it now... but many considered Gasol a bust before he got to LA. Playing with Kobe has helped him more than the other way around. True, they've helped each other. I don't think he was a bust though, his numbers were basically identical to what they are in LA. I love Kobe, but this championship wasn't all on him. And Gasol has made Kobe a less selfish player. That's all I'm saying. :dancingpa
June 15, 200917 yr True, they've helped each other. I don't think he was a bust though, his numbers were basically identical to what they are in LA. I love Kobe, but this championship wasn't all on him. That's all I'm saying. :dancingpa No doubt. MJ never won without role players playing well either. Heck, nobody ever did.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.