Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lakers/Magic Game 5 Updates

Featured Replies

ABC's coverage has been awful, my feed is terrible tonight. Anyone else?

  • Replies 80
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ABC's coverage has been awful, my feed is terrible tonight. Anyone else?

 

Oh yeah, WTVQ is awful!!!!!!!!!!! I had to switch to the Louisville station which means it isn't in HD anymore:cry:.

 

No problems from the Louisville feed.

  • Author
Not yet I don't think... Look for it around mid-third quarter.

 

Dang, this guy is good. :D :notworthy:

Oh yeah, WTVQ is awful!!!!!!!!!!! I had to switch to the Louisville station which means it isn't in HD anymore:cry:.

 

No problems from the Louisville feed.

 

I figured, I can't get the WHAS feed either...:madman:

  • Author
I figured, I can't get the WHAS feed either...:madman:

 

Mine is fine...

Howard should be fouled out.

 

When Odom and Ariza are playing at this level, the Lakers are really, really good.

Mine is fine...

 

On WTVQ?

WTVQ has been good for the last 15 minutes......knock on wood.

WTVQ has been good for the last 15 minutes......knock on wood.

 

Then it went silent as soon as I hit enter...Awful, just awful.

One more quarter...

  • Author
On WTVQ?

 

WHAS.

  • Author

Kobe can smell it...

Kobe will not let this one slip through his fingers. He's not gonna slow down, nor should he.

  • Author

:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

 

KOBE DOIN' WORK!!!

The silence of all the Laker and Kobe haters says it all...................

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.