Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino Going the Distance

Featured Replies

  • Author
I believe he has 2 more years before he reaches his "distance" destination...retirement and then he becomes a horse racing guru.

 

I could see that too...

"I can't tell you how happy I am with the commitment and the confidence that Tom Jurich has in me and the university has in me," Petrino said after signing the contract Thursday morning. "I also wanted to make sure that everyone understood, I know I've said it, that this is where my family wants to be. This is where I want to be. I want everyone to really believe it."

 

See post #12...

I hope that he stays at U.L :thumb:.. As a U.K. fan, I look foward to kicking his butt regularly in the next several years. :D.

 

 

"Envy our past......Fear our future" / U.K. Basketball....THE Commonwealth's Team.

I hope that he stays at U.L :thumb:.. As a U.K. fan, I look foward to kicking his butt regularly in the next several years. :D.

 

Since Cal has had so much success in doing that... :lol:

Dont know about Cal but Kentucky leads the series 26-14 and it isnt called the university of Cal.

Do you preach that rule to your fellow Wildcat fans? Because they seem to be pretty trusting of the new guy in Lex.

 

I say that about every college coach, no exceptions.

The only basketball thread with any action is a Pitino thread. Somebody start a UK related thread I'm tired of reading about Pitino. Lets turn turn this into the red planet and just talk about what is going on with some other team. LOL! Alright bring on the criticism.

The only basketball thread with any action is a Pitino thread. Somebody start a UK related thread I'm tired of reading about Pitino. Lets turn turn this into the red planet and just talk about what is going on with some other team. LOL! Alright bring on the criticism.

 

Have patience. As soon as Jodie makes it official, this site will be buzzing BLUE.

I cant wait! Seems as though these same ol' post have been on here for a week! We need some more excitement!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.