Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK getting some LOVE

Featured Replies

I would say from this that UK will be featured prominently on the NCAA Game this year and in the promotion of the game.

 

Thats like 20,000+ games already pre-ordered, lol.

  • Author

More like 167,000 +/- depending on the latest twitter count.....:lol:

I would say from this that UK will be featured prominently on the NCAA Game this year and in the promotion of the game.

 

Tyler Hansbrough or Blake Griffin will be on the cover. Guaranteed, you heard it here from me first.

 

As far as game play, I expect UK to have the best team on there. John Wall is likely to be the best player on the game regardless of his attribute rating.

  • Author
Tyler Hansbrough or Blake Griffin will be on the cover. Guaranteed, you heard it here from me first.

 

As far as game play, I expect UK to have the best team on there. John Wall is likely to be the best player on the game regardless of his attribute rating.

It has to have a former player per NCAA rules, but when the commercials and print ads come out with shots of game action look for the Cats to be featured prominently. Florida was all over the commercials a few years ago when they were going for a repeat.

It has to have a former player per NCAA rules, but when the commercials and print ads come out with shots of game action look for the Cats to be featured prominently. Florida was all over the commercials a few years ago when they were going for a repeat.

 

I could definitely see that. Maybe even an Ashley Judd shot.

During the NBA finals, UK was completely cut out of the commercial.

  • Author
During the NBA finals, UK was completely cut out of the commercial.

 

Not the version that I saw, that's why I started this thread.

 

A few minutes later I found the commercial on YouTube, the video in my post was the same as the one on TV.

During the NBA finals, UK was completely cut out of the commercial.

 

Yeah, I saw that as well.

  • Author
Yeah, I saw that as well.

 

You must have saw a shortened version of the spot, the only one that I saw showed UK 3 or 4 times.

Edited by Jumper_Dad

Maybe it was one of the games later in the series that cut us out...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.