Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clark County 8 Bourbon County 3

Featured Replies

Clark County wins the 40th District in convincing fashion.

Clark County?...Who pitched for Bourbon?

Edited by Ram

Withrow went 6 innings and into the 7th. Peters came in and closed the door in the 7th. Rupard started for Bourbon and then went to Grimes? maybe, I know he was the short stop, and then went with Jacoby.

 

GRC just outplayed them today. When their pitching is consistent, this team can be very good.

I was there watching the game and Bourbon gave them all thier runs.....idk how many errors they had but this was not the same team!!!!

Withrow went 6 innings and into the 7th. Peters came in and closed the door in the 7th. Rupard started for Bourbon and then went to Grimes? maybe, I know he was the short stop, and then went with Jacoby.

 

GRC just outplayed them today. When their pitching is consistent, this team can be very good.

 

I agree. Way to go Cards.:ylsuper:

Withrow went 6 innings and into the 7th. Peters came in and closed the door in the 7th. Rupard started for Bourbon and then went to Grimes? maybe, I know he was the short stop, and then went with Jacoby.

 

GRC just outplayed them today. When their pitching is consistent, this team can be very good.

 

Eric Gaines was his name. Transfer from Sayre

I was there watching the game and Bourbon gave them all thier runs.....idk how many errors they had but this was not the same team!!!!

 

Official score had 2 errors on each team.

Clark County wins the 40th District in convincing fashion.

 

This one didn't surprise me. I saw Bourbon the other night and I was not impressed. The record is glistening, but the weak schedule will catch up with you come post season play.

Someone inform me... How did Bourbon beat Clark County twice this year? One of them coming in run-rule fashion.

Someone inform me... How did Bourbon beat Clark County twice this year? One of them coming in run-rule fashion.

 

Pitching failed GRC in both games and that was a theme during the regular season. The two games this postseason have been completely different. Im telling you now, if GRC gets solid pitching they will be a tough out. :thumb:

Pitching failed GRC in both games and that was a theme during the regular season. The two games this postseason have been completely different. Im telling you now, if GRC gets solid pitching they will be a tough out. :thumb:

 

I had heard Clark County walked an incredible number of batters in the first game. 10+ ?

I had heard Clark County walked an incredible number of batters in the first game. 10+ ?

 

I think it was between 12-14 walks... Not a pretty game at all.

I think it was between 12-14 walks... Not a pretty game at all.

 

Wow... well they have the 40th District Champs trophy... in the end that's all that matters!

I think it was between 12-14 walks... Not a pretty game at all.

 

In your opinion what do you think the problem is?

In your opinion what do you think the problem is?

 

To many balls, not enought strikes. You have to keep the ball around the plate. You have to challange batters with balls in the strike zone to get them to chase balls out of the strike zone.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.