Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Was it Worth It?????

Was the wait worth it??? 48 members have voted

  1. 1. Was the wait worth it???

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I am going to say no during the time. If we win a championship the next 4 years then yes, I will take my beaten to give a few down the road.

You can't change the past. You can't unhire Billy Clyde and get Calipari 2 years ago. All this really doesn't matter. If you are a Cats fan, you keep cheering for them every year regardless.

You can't change the past. You can't unhire Billy Clyde and get Calipari 2 years ago. All this really doesn't matter. If you are a Cats fan, you keep cheering for them every year regardless.

 

I would go back even farther and not hire Tubby. I know there could of been worse but there were a lot better imo.

OK, something has nagged at me for a little while now.

I don't know if Cal would have taken the UK job or not, regardless of what is being said, two years ago. We were B-A-D, he had a team that could, and did, play in the National Title game. Now was a better situation for him, then was a very hard call to go to UK or try to get a title.

An Old man once told me..."Do not count the baby chickens before they are born".

All I have to say is my honest opinion is in about 5-7 years were going to look back and say thank God we had those bad couple of seasons or else Cal might not have ever made it to Kentucky. I think he's going to bring good things and good things fast. If Gillispie would have taken us to the sweet 16 next year, I feel we would be somewhat satisfied. Now with Cal, a sweet 16 is the absolute LEAST we are hoping for. Who would have said Tubby or Billy, or anyone would take us back to what we used to be 10 or 15 years ago this fast? I know it's a bit early to jump the gun, but I firmly, and I mean 100% firmly believe Cal will have us a top 25 team year in and year out, and back to where we were almost guaranteed a sweet 16 appearance every year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.