Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Obama's TV Coverage

Featured Replies

  • Author

I don't think so, not yet anyway.

It already has....

 

:thumb:

I don't think so, not yet anyway.

 

I agree. Particularly among his hard core supporters. The disciples have too much faith in the Messiah to tire or be led astray so soon.

But Fox News stands apart from its competitors here - only 13% of comments were considered favorable. On ABC, 57% of the comments were favorable, compared to 58% for CBS and 61% for NBC.

 

Does that fuel the belief that Fox News is more biased to the right than the "big three" networks are supposed to be to the left?

  • Author
But Fox News stands apart from its competitors here - only 13% of comments were considered favorable. On ABC, 57% of the comments were favorable, compared to 58% for CBS and 61% for NBC.

 

Does that fuel the belief that Fox News is more biased to the right than the "big three" networks are supposed to be to the left?

 

Looks like it, I would be interested to see the figures for Bush for comparison. I don't think there's any doubt that Fox leans more right than the big 3 go left. Is Fox now included with the big 3? I always lump them in with the cable news shows.

But Fox News stands apart from its competitors here - only 13% of comments were considered favorable. On ABC, 57% of the comments were favorable, compared to 58% for CBS and 61% for NBC.

 

Does that fuel the belief that Fox News is more biased to the right than the "big three" networks are supposed to be to the left?

 

Isn't this like saying that the sky is up...lol

I agree. Particularly among his hard core supporters. The disciples have too much faith in the Messiah to tire or be led astray so soon.

 

:puke:

Maybe you could advocate some waterboarding to change our opinions.

With so much going on with this country I'd rather him be out front and talking to the American people rather than just burying his head in the sand like the former administration.

:puke:

Maybe you could advocate some waterboarding to change our opinions.

 

You have no need to worry about what I might advocate. We're heading down the road to serfdom so fast that I'll be taxed into submission soon enough.

With so much going on with this country I'd rather him be out front and talking to the American people rather than just burying his head in the sand like the former administration.

 

I realize that those who worship their "messiah" are completely hypnotized by his rhetoric. He is a fine reader so long as his teleprompter is working correctly. However, that is not always the case and, when it malfunctions, he is at a, shall we say, loss for words.

 

Those who are not yet intoxicated by him can't help but wonder just who wrote the words he is reciting. Since, in time of technical glitch, he fumbles, bumbles, and says little or nothing, it would lead one to conclude that they are not really his words.

With so much going on with this country I'd rather him be out front and talking to the American people rather than just burying his head in the sand like the former administration.

 

I can agree with you on this much. The previous administration did a very poor job of getting it's message out to the people and Obama is doing a much better job. However, Obama is doing so much of it that if he keeps up this pace a significant number of people will get bored with him. And as I mentioned in my previously post, a very large number of people are so emotionally invested in Obama it's going to take a while before boredom takes root. Also, there is a certain percentage of people who are so emotionally attatched to Obama that they will never tire of hearing their idol. For them, he'll always remain on a pedestal.

Edited by shooter

  • Author

I just heard a blurb that each primetime press conference costs the networks 30 million dollars. I'm sure that's total, not each.

I realize that those who worship their "messiah" are completely hypnotized by his rhetoric. He is a fine reader so long as his teleprompter is working correctly. However, that is not always the case and, when it malfunctions, he is at a, shall we say, loss for words.

 

Those who are not yet intoxicated by him can't help but wonder just who wrote the words he is reciting. Since, in time of technical glitch, he fumbles, bumbles, and says little or nothing, it would lead one to conclude that they are not really his words.

 

Is it me or does anyone else find it comical that Bush supporters actually have such short term memory lapses that they can question Obama's speaking sytle/skill with a straight face? Besides whats a teleprompter have to do with any of the issues? Just more far Right wing negative rhetoric.:deadhorse:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.