Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK's New Arena

Featured Replies

Have no fear little bro, Papa Kragthorpe Stadium is on its way too.

I am only two people's little bro, and that's only because I am younger.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whatever you do let the students and real fans have the seats around the court to make it a more "home-court" advantage than having the "money" sitting in those seats.

 

That's all well and good, but then's who is footing the $31.5 million bill for Coach Cal (or whoever is coaching when this is finished)?

 

I think the best situation would be to have the students on the floor with the "money" sitting in luxury suites and in a specific section closer to the floor.

 

That seems like the more logical choice. I still wouldn't expect to see students moved from the endzones, however, even in your scenario.

I am only two people's little bro, and that's only because I am younger.

 

:lol: :thumb:

Build it on campus.

 

That would be convenient for the students, but you have to think, every game is sold out. I love UK's campus, but I do not think that it can handle that amount of people at once. Just WAY to crowded.

IMO there should be 2 eruption zones (1 in each endzone) for students and band, media stays behind goals (as they are now). UK Radio, Network TV, Official Scorers and teams all on same side of court. There should be 3-5 rows of courtside seating on opposite side of court from teams for big donors. All side seats reserved for moderate donors. Luxury boxes separating upper and lower levels with 12-24 mezzanine seating for the really big donors. UK has the right to re-assign seats each season depending on level of new donors each year.This is my wishlist.

I believe Pitino said something to this effect:

 

"Kentucky will get a new arena when they walk in here and say, 'we've got to out-do this.'"

I wish they will built a big 75,000 seat dome. They can play football, basketball and baseball games in it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.