Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rondo vs. Rose

Featured Replies

How fun was that matchup on Saturday! Seeing them go at it was a joy. I hope the matchup continues to be as entertainign as it was for game 1.

This alone is what will make me try to probably catch a couple more games of this series.

  • Author

I love Magic Johnson, but completely disagree with something he said yesterday. He said that Boston is missing that 3rd scorer to help Peirce and Allen out. Rondo had 29. I don't know what more he wanted him to do.

I love Magic Johnson, but completely disagree with something he said yesterday. He said that Boston is missing that 3rd scorer to help Peirce and Allen out. Rondo had 29. I don't know what more he wanted him to do.

 

He should of had at least 31 because they lost by 2. Maybe thats what he meant..:lol:

IMO Rose had the best rookie-playoff performance ever.

 

:thumb:

I would like to see Rondo crack down on defense a little and shut down Rose in the next couple of the games.

I would like to see Rondo crack down on defense a little and shut down Rose in the next couple of the games.

 

Easier said than done..

  • Author
I would like to see Rondo crack down on defense a little and shut down Rose in the next couple of the games.

 

Your right. He reached way too much in game 1 and let Rose get around him too easily. But Rondo got where he wanted most of the game too.

Can't wait until tonight!

Easier said than done..

 

It is easier said then done I know...but Rondo is known for his defense. I feel thoroughly that if they can diminish Rose points total then Boston Celtics survives and moves on.

 

Close to a John Madden quote, but you all know what I mean lol.

I love Rajon Rondo, just in case you didn't know. Maybe we're in a "bromance".

I love Magic Johnson, but completely disagree with something he said yesterday. He said that Boston is missing that 3rd scorer to help Peirce and Allen out. Rondo had 29. I don't know what more he wanted him to do.

 

Ray Allen played terrible. If he plays his normal game, Boston would have won despite Rose.

That game this weekend was definitely incredible. I've never been wild about this Boston team so I definitely won't cry if they get sent home in the first round. This is probably the most intriguing individual matchup in the first round. Both players have been awesome this year and I'm looking forward to the rest of the games.

Rondo is a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.