Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miss U.S.A 2009

Featured Replies

Watching it in NBC and Kentucky has made the final 15. Maria Montgomery went to Boyle County and currently attends EKU.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool.

 

Is she related to John Michael and Eddie?

  • Author

No.

 

It looks like only 3 had a higher score on the swim suite.

  • Author

Well she made the Top 10.

 

:popcorn:

 

Could it be that Miss USA has been in my home?

Most of them look like they've had plastic surgery. I might be wrong but isn't the pageant against surgery? If they haven't then they have darn good makeup artists or are good at keeping secets.

I've ran into this girl before - unbelievable :thumb:

I was at Keeneland with her Uncle Ronnie all day yesterday. I haven't met her but I know she is a very down home girl from all I hear.

 

I am pulling for her. She is beautiful for sure!!!

  • Author

Have a good feeling that she made the top 5.

At this rate I think Arizona or Kentucky have it.

lol wow Arizona's answer made no sense.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.