Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue 7 Lloyd 0

Featured Replies

Bellevue played a great game, with Sophomore Tyler Babb pitching a complete game 4 hitter.

What is Bellevue's record so far this season? Seems like every time I turn around, they're knocking off another team.

  • Author
What is Bellevue's record so far this season? Seems like every time I turn around, they're knocking off another team.

 

Could be wrong, but I'm thinking 10-7

Well I'm sorry to see that Lloyd lost they had their prom last night I believe. Lloyd played hard and beat Dixie but fell short the second game.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

It just seemed like Lloyd used all their energy in the first game, Prom was last night and the lack of sleep caught up with them. In the first game they were crisp and hit well. The second game everyone came out flat. Not to make excuses because Bellevue hit the ball great and took full advantage on Lloyd mistakes. Bellevue was also very crisp in the field. I'm just glad Lloyd was able to beat crosstown rival and district opponent Dixie in the first game! :dancingpa :ylsuper:

It just seemed like Lloyd used all their energy in the first game, Prom was last night and the lack of sleep caught up with them. In the first game they were crisp and hit well. The second game everyone came out flat. Not to make excuses because Bellevue hit the ball great and took full advantage on Lloyd mistakes. Bellevue was also very crisp in the field. I'm just glad Lloyd was able to beat crosstown rival and district opponent Dixie in the first game! :dancingpa :ylsuper:

 

Yes thanks for making sure I didn't sound like a idiot. I was pretty sure they had their prom friday night but wasn't 100% sure. I very pleased to see that Lloyd came off with the win against a very tough Dixie team. Who I believe was ranked 3rd in the Nky coaches poll. I would like to see Lloyd move up in the poll from the 10th spot they have been in for the last couple weeks. I believe those young men deserve that!:ylsuper::popcorn:

Bellevue played a very solid game.... defense, pitching, offense, and poise. All the parts were there - very good stuff to see!!

Is Bellevue's pitching solid this year? Do they have an ACE?

  • Author
Is Bellevue's pitching solid this year? Do they have an ACE?

 

Their Ace would assumed to be Junior Tony Piper, who has pitched against the likes of NCC and Boone County. However, their pitching has been deeper than just Piper.

 

A look at their past 4 games ( I think )

 

Defeats Newport 4-2 (Jimmy Scott pitched)

Defeats Dayton 16-1 (Mike Young pitched)

Defeats Newport 2-1 (Chad Thompson pitched)

Defeats Lloyd 7-0 (Tyler Babb pitched)

 

There are four different pitchers, none of which are the "Ace", and they gave up an average of 1 Run Per Game.

Bellevue played a very solid game.... defense, pitching, offense, and poise. All the parts were there - very good stuff to see!!

 

Solid?:confused: I really wouldn't call beating a wore out Lloyd team solid. Lloyd had their prom Friday and then they played a SOLID Dixie team. The team Bellevue beat was a Lloyd that was beat to death. I really wouldn't call that solid at all!

Solid?:confused: I really wouldn't call beating a wore out Lloyd team solid. Lloyd had their prom Friday and then they played a SOLID Dixie team. The team Bellevue beat was a Lloyd that was beat to death. I really wouldn't call that solid at all!

 

There is no crying in baseball. LOL:puke:

Solid?:confused: I really wouldn't call beating a wore out Lloyd team solid. Lloyd had their prom Friday and then they played a SOLID Dixie team. The team Bellevue beat was a Lloyd that was beat to death. I really wouldn't call that solid at all!

 

0 errors and 11 base hits. I would call that solid.

Solid?:confused: I really wouldn't call beating a wore out Lloyd team solid. Lloyd had their prom Friday and then they played a SOLID Dixie team. The team Bellevue beat was a Lloyd that was beat to death. I really wouldn't call that solid at all!

 

No disrespect meant for Lloyd at all Juggernaut! I'm an admirer of the program. I also saw the Bellevue/Lloyd game previously where Bellevue played terribly and Lloyd played very well. Bellevue had a very solid game this weekend in the Doc Morris! I'll agree that Lloyd did not perform as well as they had in the previous matchup and perhaps it was due to being tired. Baseball is a game that requires players to be balanced and can take it's toll with multiple games and outside activities. Regardless of how tired any Lloyd players were, Bellevue played very fundamentally sound baseball. That's not an insult to Lloyd. :-)

 

Congrats again to Bellevue on playing some great ball of late... not just against Lloyd.

Solid?:confused: I really wouldn't call beating a wore out Lloyd team solid. Lloyd had their prom Friday and then they played a SOLID Dixie team. The team Bellevue beat was a Lloyd that was beat to death. I really wouldn't call that solid at all!

 

Oh yea! A soph. JV pitcher who came up and in his first Varsity game threw a 4 hit shut out. Your right not very solid at all.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.