Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari on National Radio This Morning

Featured Replies

  • Author
I don't agree with the bottom 3 at all. North Carolina had 1 good year in football. If we are talking about all time then ND ranks but not right now and if we are talking all time then NC doesn't belong and neither does Bama' in Basketball.

 

He didn't mean in both sports. He meant in basketball or football.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you've got to put UCLA on that list. They're regarded as the #1 college hoops program. Doesn't make any sense to leave them out of the top 3 when you're combining both sports...

  • Author
I think you've got to put UCLA on that list. They're regarded as the #1 college hoops program. Doesn't make any sense to leave them out of the top 3 when you're combining both sports...

 

It's too hard to narrow such a list down to 5. Kansas is up there, as well.

It's too hard to narrow such a list down to 5. Kansas is up there, as well.

 

I agree, but you narrowed the list down to 4 originally.

 

Kansas is up there, but their lack of national titles makes them 4th, at best. Behind UCLA, UK, & UNC.

 

I just think that UCLA has to be included in the discussion. At the absolute worst they're the #2 hoops program. I'd argue #1. That means they've gotta be in the top 5 of both sports discussion, IMO at least.

  • Author
I agree, but you narrowed the list down to 4 originally.

 

Kansas is up there, but their lack of national titles makes them 4th, at best. Behind UCLA, UK, & UNC.

 

I just think that UCLA has to be included in the discussion. At the absolute worst they're the #2 hoops program. I'd argue #1. That means they've gotta be in the top 5 of both sports discussion, IMO at least.

 

Who else ranks up there in football?

Who else ranks up there in football?

 

I have a hard time deciding, because football has changed so much since the BCS has been implemented.

 

I think either Princeton or Yale has the most championships, although the majority of those (if not all) came from the early years of tossing around the pigskin. And by early years, I mean pre-1900 & shortly thereafter.

 

I'd be hesitant to include those teams, although an argument could be made for them.

 

Weighing all of the eras of football together, my list would include Michigan, Notre Dame, Southern Cal, Oklahoma & Alabama.

 

That is subject to change, though. :D

I would say Michigan, Notre Dame, and Alabama in football.

 

And also Penn state!

And also Penn state!

 

FLORIDA!!!?

It was an outstanding interview.

DP went after him a little about recruits from Memphis...was it ego that attracted him to UK, not eating at table that the biggies do like Ole Roy, etc..

Very spirited interview.

  • Author
Did he confirm that UConn is on the schedule next season?

 

Yes.

Calipari spoke in my Sports Marketing class today!! :dancingpa

Calipari on PTI on about 5 mins, for 5 good minutes..............

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.