April 14, 200917 yr - He thinks Meeks and Patterson should both test NBA Draft waters - He's looking forward to meeting Ashley Judd I don't blame him about meeting Ashley Judd!!!:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:
April 14, 200917 yr Am I the only one having trouble with Brando's Live interview? When I click the play button it say's live for 1 second then goes back to paused, it never even allows me to hear a second of the show. Suggestions?
April 14, 200917 yr Author Am I the only one having trouble with Brando's Live interview? When I click the play button it say's live for 1 second then goes back to paused, it never even allows me to hear a second of the show. Suggestions? It's working for me...
April 14, 200917 yr Calipari said he thinks it is okay if Patterson and Meeks go pro...but he thinks they could improve their draft status if they stay.
April 14, 200917 yr Bad luck for me today I guess, just unbelievable that it will let me listen to the Sporting News Updates but not Brando.
April 14, 200917 yr Author Notes from Tim Brando Show: - Memphis was tough because he was forced to win basically every game for - He feels that the SEC is becoming the television darlings with the ESPN contract - On recruiting: he wants to get it back to where other recruiters are nervous when they see Kentucky walk in - States that he would have forced Tyreke Evans to enter the NBA Draft if he were still the Memphis coach - No question that Patterson and Meeks will improve their stocks if they return to Kentucky - He wants his team to fresh mentally and physically in March
April 14, 200917 yr Author - States that Kentucky might be a top 5 program in college basketball AND football
April 14, 200917 yr Author He's really a funny guy. He said the Nets used to practice at a truck stop in Jersey :lol:
April 14, 200917 yr He said the Nets used to practice at a truck stop in Jersey :lol: He also compared his-era Nets to the Cubs.:irked::lol:
April 14, 200917 yr Author He also compared his-era Nets to the Cubs.:irked::lol: "What are you supposed to do? Ask a bunch of truckers to clear the court because we're the Nets?"
April 14, 200917 yr - States that Kentucky might be a top 5 program in college basketball AND football I didn't hear that part, what is he talking about? :lol:
April 14, 200917 yr Author I didn't hear that part, what is he talking about? :lol: He said that not only is UK a top 5 basketball team but he thinks they are top 5 in both sports. - Kentucky (basketball) - North Carolina (basketball) - Notre Dame (football) - Alabama (football) Who would be 5? Edited April 14, 200917 yr by Wireman
April 14, 200917 yr He said that not only is UK a top 5 basketball team but he thinks they are top 5 in both sports. - Kentucky - North Carolina - Notre Dame - Alabama Who would be 5? I don't agree with the bottom 3 at all. North Carolina had 1 good year in football. If we are talking about all time then ND ranks but not right now and if we are talking all time then NC doesn't belong and neither does Bama' in Basketball.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.