Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hardest Hitting Players

Featured Replies

I thought it might be interesting to hear who the hardest hitting players, past and present, might be from Northern Ky. Please list players name,position,and school. I would think with all of the D1 talent in the area,that it would be a rather long list. One that I can name right off the top is Oliver Head of HHS, from last years team. :thumb:

I thought it might be interesting to hear who the hardest hitting players, past and present, might be from Northern Ky. Please list players name,position,and school. I would think with all of the D1 talent in the area,that it would be a rather long list. One that I can name right off the top is Oliver Head of HHS, from last years team. :thumb:

 

What does being a hard hitter have to with being a D1 prospect?

  • Author
What does being a hard hitter have to with being a D1 prospect?

 

I figure if your a D1 candidate that you have the SIZE and SPEED to play at the next level. Size and speed= harder hits. What would you rather be hit by a 230lb linebacker or a 160lb defeensive back? (Think about it!!) :D

I figure if your a D1 candidate that you have the SIZE and SPEED to play at the next level. Size and speed= harder hits. What would you rather be hit by a 230lb linebacker or a 160lb defeensive back? (Think about it!!) :D

 

That is always true EX Ronnie Lott

Either Brian or Matt Sauerback of Campbell County. They bring a load!

What would you rather be hit by a 230lb linebacker or a 160lb defeensive back? (Think about it!!) :D

 

Something I learned a long time ago, since I wasn't the biggest guy on the field, is that mass x velocity = momentum. I'd rather be hit by a 230lb. LB moving slowly than a 160lb. DB coming on full speed.

Tim Patterson of Louisville Central Brings the Wood.

6'5'' 225lb.

Aaron Watts 6' 2" 205, this kid will take your head off.

When I think of hard hitters I always thing of Mike Mitchelle for Highlands against Boyle Co. in 2004. Wow he had a hit in that game.

I think it's too easy to for us to recall the recent players. For me I'll go back to the early 80's with Mike Herrmann and Tony Daugherty. Both of these former Birds would knock you silly.:isurrender:

I think it's too easy to for us to recall the recent players. For me I'll go back to the early 80's with Mike Herrmann and Tony Daugherty. Both of these former Birds would knock you silly.:isurrender:

 

Wow! I'll throw out another from Hermann's class; Rob Peterson.

When Scott first started in the early 80s their was a Krawman on the team who knocked a few people out.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.