April 7, 200917 yr I don't see Wake Forest being in the FF next season, Teague and Aminu are probably gone. Kansas and Duke will be in the discussion IMO.
April 7, 200917 yr Author Add the New York Times to the list on the bandwagon: 5. KENTUCKY - This all depends on which recruits John Calipari lures to Lexington. If Jodie Meeks and Patrick Patterson return, expect a top-10 team. 1. Carolina; 5. Kentucky
April 8, 200917 yr With Meeks testing the NBA waters Coach Cal is going to have to find someone quick to step in and replace that 23+points per game. I think the Cats will be good by the end of next season but probably not at the start.
April 8, 200917 yr With Meeks testing the NBA waters Coach Cal is going to have to find someone quick to step in and replace that 23+points per game. I think the Cats will be good by the end of next season but probably not at the start. Meeks will be back.
April 8, 200917 yr Perhaps, but it seems clear NBC doesn't take college basketball (and college football, for that matter) all that seriously if they aren't willing to pony up the cash to get in the game. Watch it, Buddy. Your getting on thin ice. :madman: :lol:
April 8, 200917 yr I am tickled pink that UK is at least pre-season top 25. Looking like a big name or two of being top 10. I love this and happy at least people are expecting things of UK now.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.