Odds to win it all next year

stick1

Collins is just a junior this season, he was one of only 4 upperclassmen on the Jayhawks squad. With him and Aldrich back, Kansas has to be #1.

If Henderson came back, as well as Singler-don't see why he wouldn't-and they land Wall, they will be ranked pretty high as well, of course if they do not get a post player worth a broke neck the preseason ranking will mean nothing.

I don't forsee Lawson or Ellington remaining in school, so they are losing four of their five starters, Ed Davis should step in and be very good next season alongside Deon Thompson, Henson reminds me of Brandan Wright from a few years ago as well.

Also, I think Villanova will be a team to look out for next season, Reynolds may come back, Stokes and Fisher will be back, Pena and Redding will be back as well and Jay Wright has the #3 class in the country coming in, including Dominic Cheek and Maalik Wayns.

Ed Davis will be a lottery pick IMO. I don't see him coming back.

Lawson and Ellington are gone from UNC, so I think next year will be a rebuilding year of sorts. If Kentucky can land Wall, Orton and Cousins and possibly Nolan Dennis they should be in the discussion.

My pick is Kansas, Sherron Collins and Cole Aldrich should be back, and if they can get Stephenson or Henry to come and keep most of the young nucleus they will be a force to be reckoned with IMO.

I am not sure Ellington will be gone, but if UNC wins it all tonight he could.