Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Most Underrated Player In The Country

Featured Replies

I've been saying all week it is Scottie Reynolds. Let's see if he backs me up tonight...

Shoot, give me Kaelin Lucas. Reynolds is going to have to throw up a 30/10 game to move me off that thought.

  • Author
Shoot, give me Kaelin Lucas. Reynolds is going to have to throw up a 30/10 game to move me off that thought.

Lucas was Big 11 POY. Hardly underrated...

What is Reynolds, an 8 year senior? He's one of those guys that seems like they have played for-ev-er.

Lucas was Big 11 POY. Hardly underrated...

 

OK, but most everyone had dismissed the Big 11 as only a shade above CUSA before the tourney started, so I don't put much into that.

 

EVERYONE knew about Reynolds, and has for a few years.

I can't go with Reynolds, I've always valued him pretty high. He has been VERY good since his freshman year, and was a big time recruit. He probably doesn't get the national pub he deserves because of all the other great players in the Big East, so I see where you're coming from.

 

I've always thought Jeff Adrien was underrated. As far as underrated players for Nova, Cunningham. For UNC, Danny Green.

Eric Maynor from VCU.

I'm with Schue... It's Lucas. How often was he mentioned in national discussions? I never once heard his name.

Stanley Robinson from Connecticut.

  • Author
I'm with Schue... It's Lucas. How often was he mentioned in national discussions? I never once heard his name.

 

He's a MAJOR Conference POY. While watching Big 11 hoops was quite slow Lucas got a ton of hype. Reynolds was a few notches below McAlarney. Vastly underrated, and back for one more year...

  • Author
Stanley Robinson from Connecticut.

 

Now that's funny...

Now that's funny...

 

How so? He's one of the best players in the Big East and yet he is overshadowed by AJ Price, Thabeet and Adrien.

 

Also, Sam Young is one of the most underrated players in the country.

  • Author
How so? He's one of the best players in the Big East and yet he is overshadowed by AJ Price, Thabeet and Adrien.

 

Also, Sam Young is one of the most underrated players in the country.

 

Sam Young, yes. Robinson is a one trick pony, and was one of the main reasons I picked MSU to win this game...

Ed Davis from Carolina

Cunningham from Nova

Suton from Mich. State

Austin Daye(I think that's how you spell it) from Zaga

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.