April 6, 200917 yr How about Orlando Mendez-Valdez from Western? :thumb::thumb::thumb: Sam Young Suton Earl Clark (Not alot said about him nationally until the tournament.) Austin Daye
April 6, 200917 yr :thumb::thumb::thumb: Sam Young Suton Earl Clark (Not alot said about him nationally until the tournament.) Austin Daye C'mon now. Earl's gotten lots of hype all year as a possible/probable lottery pick.
April 6, 200917 yr C'mon now. Earl's gotten lots of hype all year as a possible/probable lottery pick. As a college player, Earl is probably overrated.
April 6, 200917 yr As a college player, Earl is probably overrated. He certainly hasn't lived up to his hype with his inconsistency. But the raw, natural ability shines through on days when he's not fighting against his own noggin. He'll flourish in the pros.
April 6, 200917 yr I hear more about Sam Young and Scottie Reynolds in the national media than I do Lucas. That makes him underrated to me. The Big 10 obviously realizes how good he is, now everyone else is starting to.
April 6, 200917 yr He certainly hasn't lived up to his hype with his inconsistency. But the raw, natural ability shines through on days when he's not fighting against his own noggin. He'll flourish in the pros. While he was his own worst enemy, I think his inconsistancey kept him from a lot of national talk. Yes he was talked about as a Lottery pick around here, and by tricky rick. But when it came to National players of the year, All American honors and so forth, was he not left out of those discussions? This is the only reason that I call him underated. I could argue just as much that at the same time, he is Over-rated! :confused:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.