Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anthony Grant: New HC at.......

Featured Replies

Will be Cal or Dixon at Zona from what I'm told...

 

From what I was told last night, the top 4 candidates for the UK job would all have to turn them down for it to be Ford....Cal and Dixon were two of those 4....Looks like UK isn't even close to the program it once was.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 years, 2 Conference Championships, 2 NCAA tourney wins, including 1 over Duke. :thumb:

Not too shabby...

He's been gone 3 years and yes he was the lead recruiter for the 04 class...

 

Ok than i have to ask if Grant maybe should'nt have been on the short list for UK?With that said and his success he has had in his short span as a head man.Is Billy D that great of a coach i mean Grants gone for 3 years and last 2 Florida can't make the big dance.Just something to chomp if your a UK fan and Travis Ford is about to be your need Coach.:scared:

Today...

 

Deadline for Grant to accept the bama job is by Monday I thought. He was offered on Wednesday and given four or five days right?

Deadline for Grant to accept the bama job is by Monday I thought. He was offered on Wednesday and given four or five days right?

I was told 48 hours. Either way, if he knew Florida was going to open he'd have waited deadline or not...

I was told 48 hours. Either way, if he knew Florida was going to open he'd have waited deadline or not...

 

True, this is what I read on the 25th.

 

The Birmingham (Ala.) News reported Grant had an impressive visit, and the intention was to extend him a job offer before he returned to Richmond, Va. The newspaper reported Grant needed to answer Alabama within the next four or so days, rather than ask for more time to gauge interest from other jobs. If Grant decides to wait, Alabama would re-open the search to other candidates, including Missouri's Mike Anderson, whose team plays Memphis in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament tonight

  • Author
True, this is what I read on the 25th.

 

The Birmingham (Ala.) News reported Grant had an impressive visit, and the intention was to extend him a job offer before he returned to Richmond, Va. The newspaper reported Grant needed to answer Alabama within the next four or so days, rather than ask for more time to gauge interest from other jobs. If Grant decides to wait, Alabama would re-open the search to other candidates, including Missouri's Mike Anderson, whose team plays Memphis in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament tonight

That's where I read it! I was just talking to GT about reading it somewhere!

This is from the Bama Rivals site. They definitely wanted to know quickly...

 

Absent definitive news on Grant's intentions by Friday, the Crimson Tide's search could re-start in short order.
  • Author

Enough about UK.

 

I am ecstatic to see what Coach Grant can do at Bama, I think he will do very well. It'll be interesting to see what kind of recruits he can get in or keep.

Enough about UK.

 

I am ecstatic to see what Coach Grant can do at Bama, I think he will do very well. It'll be interesting to see what kind of recruits he can get in or keep.

 

You sure he is going to Bama, I am thinking he is heading to Florida...

Enough about UK.

 

I am ecstatic to see what Coach Grant can do at Bama, I think he will do very well. It'll be interesting to see what kind of recruits he can get in or keep.

 

He will be a huge upgrade and will keep some talent in the south from going elsewhere.

  • Author
You sure he is going to Bama, I am thinking he is heading to Florida...
Unless something has changed in the last 20 minutes, yes, im sure.

Was really hoping they bricked this hire so UC could steal Tony Mitchell. If Green stays they could be good again very quickly...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.