Lakeview

Lakeview

Why is it that the "big 3" are always hijacking these threads. I thought this forum was new member introductions, not the big 3 pumping themselves anymore than it happens already. :mad:

By the way, welcome to BGP. Its a great place!

Dag on, sorry! We're just saying hi, and then someone ELSE makes a Larry, Darrel and Darryl joke, and all of a sudden we're the ones hijaking the thread.

As to why the membership announces their affiliation...I guess it's just to let the new people know who they're supposed to hate...They have some catching up to do, we're just trying to get them up to speed:lol:

In any case, hello from the last member of the Big III(IV).

Dag on, sorry! We're just saying hi, and then someone ELSE makes a Larry, Darrel and Darryl joke, and all of a sudden we're the ones hijaking the thread.

As to why the membership announces their affiliation...I guess it's just to let the new people know who they're supposed to hate...They have some catching up to do, we're just trying to get them up to speed:lol:

In any case, hello from the last member of the Big III(IV).

Ram I think you have some hope, distance yourself from the others. You dont need numbers to be a good poster.

You are correct Gametime it is a welcome thread, lets keep all welcome theads VOID of all big 3 terrorist takeovers. Deal? ;)

Who does this guy think he is? How dare you mess with the BIG III!!!!! You shall pay for this! :fire: :fight: :flame:

:lol: :lol: :lol: