Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ty Lawson

Featured Replies

It looks like Ty Lawson has reinjured his foot. I saw him on the bench with his shoe off and it seems like he was in some pain.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

He's back in the game now.

I expect LSU to win this game.

I expect LSU to win this game.

Not the way it's been going lately. Mitchell and Thornton have gotten in some foul trouble, which is really hurting them.

I expect LSU to win this game.

 

Wow, that's a bold prediction. Do you have LSU winning that region?

Wow, that's a bold prediction. Do you have LSU winning that region?

 

No, I have North Carolina winning the whole tournament.

LSU has come out on fire! 13-3 run and LSU is up 42-41!

Wow, that's a bold prediction. Do you have LSU winning that region?

 

:sssh:

LSU storms to the lead out of the half...

No, I have North Carolina winning the whole tournament.

 

So, you have UNC but you are picking LSU. I like the way you think, win/win situation.

LSU is hanging in there, but they're running with UNC, and that is suicide.

Lawson is putting a gutty performance together. He seems to be in severe pain.

That may be it. You have to wonder if LSU can fight back from a deficit twice.

So, you have UNC but you are picking LSU. I like the way you think, win/win situation.

 

I picked LSU when I thought Lawson was out of the game. And besides that, just because I picked UNC doesn't mean that I think they're unbeatable.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.