Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ty Lawson

Featured Replies

Looks like the officials got the memo about UNC advancing.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LSU finally gets back on the board. Lot of damage done in the interim.

This game is over. Lawson is North Carolina's hope of winning the title.

75% Lawson and Ellington are just too much for the Tigers. They are too much for a lot of people though. The 2009 SEC season is officially over...

UNC is on a 17-2 run. For about 10 minutes in the second half though, LSU looked mighty good. Too bad it wasn't for long enough.

75% Lawson and Ellington are just too much for the Tigers. They are too much for a lot of people though. The 2009 SEC season is officially over...

 

Technically, there are still teams playing in the NIT.

Technically, there are still teams playing in the NIT.

 

That's great.

Cool, but it isn't officially over is it?

 

Actually, there are 3 teams still alive.

Cool, but it isn't officially over is it?

 

Yes. I don't think the NIT counts toward winning the national championship. If you want to hang your hat on it, feel free. I never liked JV basketball.

 

Don't be sour because the SEC didn't get a SINGLE team out of the first weekend.

Yes. I don't think the NIT counts toward winning the national championship. If you want to hang your hat on it, feel free. I never liked JV basketball.

 

Don't be sour because the SEC didn't get a SINGLE team out of the first weekend.

Who is sour? You made an incorrect statement and I corrected it. Never once said anything good about being in the NIT.

Yes. I don't think the NIT counts toward winning the national championship. If you want to hang your hat on it, feel free. I never liked JV basketball.

 

Don't be sour because the SEC didn't get a SINGLE team out of the first weekend.

 

LOL

Who is sour? You made an incorrect statement and I corrected it. Never once said anything good about being in the NIT.

 

The SEC season is over. No one cares about the NIT.:walk:

 

This is too silly to debate.:isurrender:

The SEC season is over. No one cares about the NIT.:walk:

 

This is too silly to debate.:isurrender:

 

I care about the NIT.

The SEC season is over. No one cares about the NIT.:walk:

 

This is too silly to debate.:isurrender:

 

Who is debating what?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.