Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grayson County / Adair County Sweet 16 Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Grayson is very agressive on the boards and that is the difference thusfar.

Grayson 19

Adair 7

 

6:57 remaining in the 2nd quarter

 

I'm guessing the Morehead State signee Ballou has 7 points for Adair now. No way can Grayson County defend him.

  • Author

Grayson 23

Adair 12

 

Johnson has 7 for Grayson

 

2:20 to play in the first half.

  • Author

Grayson did a good job in keeping the ball out of Ballou's hands.

I've seen Adair play several times over the last three seasons and let me say that I've never seen Ballou as Division I player. That has nothing to do with today, just an opinion.

Wow, I thought Adair would handle Grayson Co. pretty easily. Should be an exciting Sweet 16!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.