Vols land #1 player in the nation

stick1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge pickup for UT. I hope to see them have success this year, I actually like Kiffin.

:thumb:

I want to see Kiffin Do well to make Al Davis look like an idiot. Ok, let me rephrase that, look more of an idiot... :lol:

:thumb:

I want to see Kiffin Do well to make Al Davis look like an idiot. Ok, let me rephrase that, look more of an idiot... :lol:

Ha ha.:laugh:

He needs to settle the QB postion. I hear that they would be better off with some JFL QB's under center.

Bryce Brown will be a very good player. Interesting bit of information on him though. A few weeks ago he was visiting him brother Aurthur at the U and almost got whipped by some of the other players when he tried to go into the lockerroom. As a Canes fan, it felt good to here that because of how Brown acted on Signing day. I didn't want them to fight him, but it was good they let it be known that what he did wasn't right.

Ah there's a Storm Brewing, join the l_ _l or get humiliated starting in 2010.

We love to play the "U". vols will not beat Bama in our lifetime. Jason...my name is Larry and I came from Bama with a banjo and married Susie...I need to get a job. :walk:

I have a great respect for the Bama program. I hope the Tide humiliates the Vols this year as well.

I don't know if 'Bama and U could get a series started though, Coach Saban isn't that well liked in Miami......:lol:

Miami Florida and 48 other states. Maybe we can meet in a bowl like a few years ago. That sure was fun. :banana:

Larry, how did I know you'd go there....:lol:

I'd love to play Bama in a bowl, it would most likely mean that we are at least in a BCS Bowl, if not the BCS Title game. Saban does a heck of a job.

We love to play the "U". vols will not beat Bama in our lifetime. Jason...my name is Larry and I came from Bama with a banjo and married Susie...I need to get a job. :walk:

Larry I love your sarcastism about the Vols not beating the Tide in our Life time that made me laugh.:laugh: