March 16, 200917 yr I personally think they should play the NIT and allow the winner to have a spot in the NCAA tourney. That would give the NIT a good purpose and make for some very interesting games. They call that idea Conference Tournaments...
March 16, 200917 yr Either go to 128 or remove an at large and go back to 64. The play in game is somewhat difficult to rationalize.
March 16, 200917 yr They call that idea Conference Tournaments... That didn't get Kentucky in, so I'm trying to figure out alternate solutions.
March 16, 200917 yr Yes I do,and let me add that I think there should be four play-in-games,all the winners playing the No. 1 seeds. This will add to the field. Then teams like Auburn,St.Marys's and San Diego St. would make the Tourament.Everybody happy.:thumb:
March 16, 200917 yr That didn't get Kentucky in, so I'm trying to figure out alternate solutions. Play better...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.