March 15, 200917 yr I said a couple weeks ago that if Arizona got in the tournament, watch out. They are my bracket buster
March 15, 200917 yr Arizona deserves to be in IMO Agreed. High level RPI wins and a tough OOC schedule trumps a poor road record when comparing them to the last team or two out...
March 15, 200917 yr I said a couple weeks ago that if Arizona got in the tournament, watch out. They are my bracket buster If by bracketbuster you mean getting knocked out in round 1, then yeah, they'll be a bracketbuster all right.
March 15, 200917 yr If by bracketbuster you mean getting knocked out in round 1, then yeah, they'll be a bracketbuster all right. Haha, not a chance, they will beat Utah, and could get past Wake Forest. Will they get past Louisville? I highly doubt it, but Sweet 16 is not out of the question
March 15, 200917 yr Haha, not a chance, they will beat Utah, and could get past Wake Forest. Will they get past Louisville? I highly doubt it, but Sweet 16 is not out of the question Yes, it most certainly is out of the question. They are not any good.
March 15, 200917 yr I thought they were right there with us this year. They don't deserve it over some others.
March 15, 200917 yr Because they are a bad basketball team. You make a compelling argument. :confused:
March 16, 200917 yr Yes, it most certainly is out of the question. They are not any good. You shall see
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.