Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NIT

Featured Replies

I wager a coney crate that the NCAA matches Kentucky against Minnesota in the NIT...

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres no way that either team would be seeded low enough to be matched up first round. Besides Minn. may be in the dance. I think if Minn. does go to the NIT they will be in the same half of the bracket as UK...but not first round.

  • Author

Probably right, then a matchup in the second round or third.

Probably right, then a matchup in the second round or third.

 

Not going to happen cause UK will not win a game in the NIT.

Probably right, then a matchup in the second round or third.

 

Thats what Im thinking, if Minny doesnt make the dance they will be in the same side of the bracket, I would wager my car on that.

I wager a coney crate that the NCAA matches Kentucky against Minnesota in the NIT...

 

I'd say VMI is more likely with a secound or 3rd round matchup with Minnesota.

 

Scratch that - Minnesota will be in the NCAA.

I think UK and Minny will be the top seeds in the same side of the bracket.

 

Causing them to play at the Garden in the Semis.

I think Minnesota is going to be in the big tourney:

 

21-9

winning conference record

36 RPI

  • Author

I think Minny is better than Wisconsin, and Minny swept Wisconsin so they might get in the dance, but I just do not see the little 10 getting 8 in...

I'd say VMI is more likely with a secound or 3rd round matchup with Minnesota.

 

VMI? They won't be in the NIT. They didn't win their league and their RPI is down around 125, or maybe worse.

I think UK and Minny will be the top seeds in the same side of the bracket.

 

Causing them to play at the Garden in the Semis.

 

:thumb: IF they both make it to the semis. I could also see a rematch with VMI in the first round. Probably like a 2-3 match up...that is how the NIT works right? Not going to lie...this will be the first time I have EVER watched the NIT.:cry:

  • Author
I think Minnesota is going to be in the big tourney:

 

21-9

winning conference record

36 RPI

 

They were .500 in the league. I think they are on the bubble, but might get in the big tourney.

VMI? They won't be in the NIT. They didn't win their league and their RPI is down around 125, or maybe worse.

 

Didn't they win the conference regular season title?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.