Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Players in the Sweet 16

Featured Replies

Forgot about the Faulkner brothers, they going to DII if I remember right?

 

Ethan to NKU (DII)

 

Evan to Radford (DI)

  • Replies 70
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Ballou the only one with a scholarship?

 

I haven't heard of Nick Fudge getting any offers, and with his lack of size, he may not. But make no mistake: Adair Co. is where they are because of how well Fudge has played this postseason. I've been extremely impressed with how he's elevated his game.

Vee Sanford, Elijah Pittman, Ricardo Johnson, Jonathon Ferguson, Et. Faulkner, Ev. Faulkner, Darren Ballou, Nick Fudge, Ridge Wilson,

 

I like your list. The only thing I would change is I would put Ricardo Johnson in front of Elijah Pittman. Ricardo has been playing very well lately. Pittman is also a very good player, but there have been several teams this year that have shut him down. I have not seen a team this year completely shut down Ricardo.

The guy everyone will fall in love with. Elisha Justice from Shelby Valley

The guy everyone will fall in love with. Elisha Justice from Shelby Valley

 

Justice can flat out play.

Christian Co: 6'4 Shaq Wilson, 6'1 Corey Wilford

Holmes: 6'5 Ricardo Johnson, 6'7 Elijah Pittman, 6'4 Jeremiah Johnson

Lexcath: 6'4 Vee Sandord

Elliott Co: 6'2 Jonathon Ferguson, 6'1 Ev. Faulkner, 6'1 Et. Faulkner

Anderson Co: 6'5 CJ Penny

Shelby Valley: 5'11 Elijah Justice, 6'6 Ashley Hatfield

Mason Co: 6'3 Russ Middleton

Eastern: 6'3 Chris Dowe, 5'11 Delquan Thomas

Hazard: 6'1 Josh Whitaker

Corbin: 6'5 Josh Crawford

Adair Co: 6'7 Darren Ballou

Hazard- 6'1 Josh Whitaker

 

So good he gets mentioned twice? :D

 

Tevin Barksdale of BG has had a nice postseason. Probably ought not sleep on Christian County's Corey Wilford (17 ppg), either.

Everyone has pretty much mentioned all the players I would have named... Except for Neal Pawsat from Mason. That kid may not be a physical specimen like some mentioned above, but he is a gamer and can flat out drain it from the perimeter.

I'll take Ricardo Johnson as the Sweet 16 MVP.

Darren Ballou - Adair Co.
:thumb: I agree I think he will be the best big man in the tourney. I think he is a D-1 prospect. I also think a kid that is not mentioned on anyone's list is Madison Johnson from Corbin (6'4 junior guard). I think he is one of the best Junior's in the state. Those going down to the Sweet 16 remember the name Madison Johnson (possible 1st team All- State player next season).

:laugh: He might be...

So good he gets mentioned twice? :D

 

Tevin Barksdale of BG has had a nice postseason. Probably ought not sleep on Christian County's Corey Wilford (17 ppg), either.

 

Didn't notice I mentioned him twice...my bad.

 

I've heard great things about Barksdale. Is he of any relation to the Barksdale at Tates Creek?

 

I doubt ANYONE is sleeping on Wilford. He and Wilson form one of the best 1-2 combos in the state. I'm very interested in seeing them against Holmes and how Wilson does against Rico, and vice versa.

I haven't heard of Nick Fudge getting any offers, and with his lack of size, he may not. But make no mistake: Adair Co. is where they are because of how well Fudge has played this postseason. I've been extremely impressed with how he's elevated his game.

 

 

 

Fudge has an offer from Lindsey Wilson and Transy and Centere also want him.

Didn't notice I mentioned him twice...my bad.

 

I've heard great things about Barksdale. Is he of any relation to the Barksdale at Tates Creek?

 

I doubt ANYONE is sleeping on Wilford. He and Wilson form one of the best 1-2 combos in the state. I'm very interested in seeing them against Holmes and how Wilson does against Rico, and vice versa.

 

Not sure.

 

Fudge has an offer from Lindsey Wilson and Transy and Centere also want him.

 

Good. He's too smart a player to not be able to help out somewhere. :thumb:

Darren Ballou the Morehead State signee.

Nick Fudge.

C.J. Penney.

Josh Whitaker.

Russ Middleton.

Just a few to mention.

Elijah Pittman of Holmes had a coming out party last year in the sweet 16 as a soph and was the second most productive player in the tournament behind only Mr. Miller of Mason Co. He returns a year later 3 inches taller, 25 lbs heavier, and with an all around better game...I like the odds of him putting on a show again this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.