Top Players in the Sweet 16

Holmes-J. Riley kidd plays with heart and he is a lights out shooter he is smart with the ball and has a good eye for people that are open. To bad that he got in foul trbl. against Boone Coach H. had to put him back in at the 4:58 mark in the 4th way to much time on the bench for 2 fouls. Point is the kidd is really good and for 5'10 5'11 the boy has got some hops.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holmes-J. Riley kidd plays with heart and he is a lights out shooter he is smart with the ball and has a good eye for people that are open. To bad that he got in foul trbl. against Boone Coach H. had to put him back in at the 4:58 mark in the 4th way to much time on the bench for 2 fouls. Point is the kidd is really good and for 5'10 5'11 the boy has got some hops.

That's an understatement. :lol: Kid can jump out of the gym. I watched him several times over the summer, just messing around with Kevon, throw the ball off the backboard and throw it down one handed as well as throw it down backwards several times and catch alley oops from Kevon while playing pick up games. He makes it look so effortless too.

He has very long arms for his size. When people see him at Rupp they're going to be surprised with how much he can get up for his size.

I agree I have seen Mason play twice this year and Setty is the player that impressed me the most from their team. Middleton is a good player, but I would chose Setty over him.

I was really impress with Justice and Hatfield from Shelby Valley. Fans will fall in love with both of these players.

Speaking of Setty... wasn't there a Trevor Setty that played for Mason last year? I could be wrong but I thought that he was a junior last year. Pretty exciting player. Did he already graduate? :confused:

I think that Pawsat from Mason Co. is a strong player and can play with the best of them.

I think most of Mason County thought of Neal as a football player first and a basketball player second. I think after this year Neal and the faithful will have to look it him as a basketball player first! Neal has been a big part of the run that this team is making.

Speaking of Setty... wasn't there a Trevor Setty that played for Mason last year? I could be wrong but I thought that he was a junior last year. Pretty exciting player. Did he already graduate? :confused:

Trevor Setty graduated last year. Treg Setty is a soph this year.

Because I am an Elliott County fan, I won't name those from Elliott, although they clearly belong in the discussion. The two I saw from other teams this year that really stood out are Penny and Justice. They score at will. Penny is a physical specimen that scores and rebounds with the best and Justice is flat out quick, creates his own shot and sets up his teammates. This tournament will be fun to watch.