Elliott County 92 Ashland 59

Ah, the old blame the opposition game............so.........EC........which presses and shoots 3's as their hallmark, blame ASHLAND for pressing & shooting 3's......which is their hallmark..........And. of course EC could have won by 60.......or 70.............or heck even 100 points if they were REALLY wanting to, but they were merely trying to hold Ashland in check by shooting 3 balls with under 3 minutes to go. You do realize on some level how silly that sounds, right?

I understand that u have drunk the Kool Aid, but try & put it down every now and then. I don't blame the kids..........but I do blame Rick.

A quote by Forest D. Bynum

:DIt's not worth winning if you can't win big. Forest D. Bynum:D

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, the old blame the opposition game............so.........EC........which presses and shoots 3's as their hallmark, blame ASHLAND for pressing & shooting 3's......which is their hallmark..........And. of course EC could have won by 60.......or 70.............or heck even 100 points if they were REALLY wanting to, but they were merely trying to hold Ashland in check by shooting 3 balls with under 3 minutes to go. You do realize on some level how silly that sounds, right?

I understand that u have drunk the Kool Aid, but try & put it down every now and then. I don't blame the kids..........but I do blame Rick.

How silly. Why is this world wouldn't Elliott let Ashland press their subs and make the game look closer? What is wrong with Coach Mays for not allowing this? How dare them shooting threes when they were up several. They should have held the ball until a possible turnover, so Ashland could have cut the lead a little more.:rolleyes:

What a joke, the dogs were called off and Ashland kept pressing. Bottom line. If Ashland hadn't started pressing, Ethan wouldn't have came back in the game. The second 5 doesn't have a strong ball handler since Cody Nickel is out. There may have well been double digit turnovers in a row if Coach Mays hadn't had some stronger ball handlers on the court. The right thing was done in this game. Quit crying.