March 7, 200917 yr No Zone Again...:isurrender: Perfect idea, let's just give up even more open threes.
March 7, 200917 yr It looked like the guy wasn't set though. Of course not. Yes he was you get that deep in and you are going to get a charged called.
March 7, 200917 yr It looked like the guy wasn't set though. Bad call, looked like he slid under him there.
March 7, 200917 yr We just made 9 passes outside the 3 pt line then dribbled in a shot 15 footer. Great offensive plan.
March 7, 200917 yr I don't know if I can watch this without beer. Maybe some sleeping pills would help.
March 7, 200917 yr We have not defense, no offense, no heart, and no leader (on and off the court). That about sums it up.
March 7, 200917 yr Perfect idea, let's just give up even more open threes. Yea What was I thinking...The man Defense is working so well...
March 7, 200917 yr The only thing that will keep this from being a blowout imo is that Flordia is not that good either.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.