Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morehead State 63 UT-Martin 55

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Eagles to the Championship Game!!!

  • Author

The old addage is proven once again - its nearly impossible for one man to beat a good team. Hudson was great, but he had no help whatsoever.

  • Author

Rebounding - MSU 40 Martin 27

 

Faried - 22nd double-double with 22 and 17

This one was great game to watch, Morehead are MEN on the boards :ylsuper:! I have loved watching this team play in the few times they were on this season. Tyndall imo is one heck of a basketball coach. I love how he can make "in game" adjustments and has his team playing under control. (I haven't seen alot of that watching U.K. this season :sssh: :irked:)

 

Anyway, great job by Donnie Tyndall and the MSU Eagles, I hope they can get the OVC tourney title and a ticket to the "Big Dance"!!

  • Author
This one was great game to watch, Morehead are MEN on the boards :ylsuper:! I have loved watching this team play in the few times they were on this season. Tyndall imo is one heck of a basketball coach. I love how he can make "in game" adjustments and has his team playing under control. (I haven't seen alot of that watching U.K. this season :sssh: :irked:)

 

Anyway, great job by Donnie Tyndall and the MSU Eagles, I hope they can get the OVC tourney title and a ticket to the "Big Dance"!!

 

I'd rather watch this team as UK any day this season :thumb:

 

I love how they give 100% on every play.

Good win for the Eagles. Come out tomorrow and play the way they did tonight and they win the OVC title.

I'd rather watch this team as UK any day this season :thumb:

 

I love how they give 100% on every play.

 

As bad as U.K. has been this season, although it has been painful but I would still rather watch them as anyone, I guess it's called being a fan or maybe misery loves company.:idunno: :D.

 

I 100% agree on how MSU plays, they leave it all out on the floor everytime out and I love watching a team play with that kind of passion. :thumb:

  • Author
As bad as U.K. has been this season, although it has been painful but I would still rather watch them as anyone, I guess it's called being a fan or maybe misery loves company.:idunno: :D.

 

I 100% agree on how MSU plays, they leave it all out on the floor everytime out and I love watching a team play with that kind of passion. :thumb:

 

It helps that I graduated from MSU and have watched or listened to most every game since Tyndall arrived :ylsuper:

  • Author

Murray State is getting blitzed. It looks like it'll be Morehead vs. Austin Peay tomorrow night.

  • Author

It will be fun to watch Lester Hudson in the NIT.

I'm all about a road trip to Dayton if they win! Dick Fick would be proud lol!

Congrats again to the Eagles!

  • Author

Everyone remember - 8:00 PM tonight on ESPN2

Everyone remember - 8:00 PM tonight on ESPN2

 

I'll be in front of a TV somewhere!

GO EAGLES!!

Big win for Morehead, glad to see them get it. Now all they need to do is win the big one tonight. Should be a great game, hopefully a good crowd is there behind the Eagles.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.