Newport Central Catholic 43 Dixie 41

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who was the young man for NCC who hit numerous 3-pointers tonight, I believe #21? He hit some big, tough shots tonight that really lifted his team if you ask me

Jeramie Connor. He was definitely the spark off the bench tonight for NCC. He's also very aggressive on the defensive end.

Noone can really say that Dixie was a victim of bad luck in this one. That was their fault that Geisler got that tip in. There is absolutely noone there battling with him or contesting that shot. I think all the Dixie kids were expecting the horn to already have sounded. It did feel like the last seven seconds took a full minute though.

Great pictures PANDA. I think I was sitting next to you last night. (#34's Dad) Wish your Daughter the best of luck. I am sure with all the photo's, she will cherish for years to come.

As far as the youngsters Trammell/Pike/Hatton you can expect to see them on the BOK floor atleast for 1 round over the next several years. That is such a weak district they should atleast make the Region. The last kid mentioned could leave the arena at some point with the nets around his neck and playing for another team.

Very exciting game, Dixie hung in there to the very end. NCC managed to pull it out. Conner hit some big shots, Jake O showed up on offense, Matt G. huge steal / bucket, great effort to get the buzzer beater. Nice to see the scoring spread out, NCC will need it to compete with Holmes. Go Breds !!!!!!!