Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How good is Dominique Ferguson

Featured Replies

Very...

 

Thanks...

GT, after you fill out your bracket this year will you send it to me so I can copy please? :D

I'm awful at brackets lately. Over think it way too much...

Isn't Ferguson from Lawrence North where both Greg Oden and Mike Conley Jr attended high school? I was impressed with Ferguson's showing in a televised ESPN game earlier this year and expect big things out of him.

Isn't Ferguson from Lawrence North where both Greg Oden and Mike Conley Jr attended high school? I was impressed with Ferguson's showing in a televised ESPN game earlier this year and expect big things out of him.

That he is. Also 4 kids at LN that are headed to UL down the road...

How is LNHS not ranked any higher (nationally) with at least 5 kids committed to major D1 programs? :idunno:

How is LNHS not ranked any higher (nationally) with at least 5 kids committed to major D1 programs? :idunno:

Good question. They are 20-2 with some very high profile wins...

Another Ferguson??? :thumb:

 

He's gotta be GOOD!!!!!!! I can't help but support a kid with that name . . . I've been doing it too long!!:ylsuper:

I have seen videos and the looks of it he will be a top 10 player coming out of High School that year, and most likely a McDonalds All American.

This is deifintely looking ahead and a long shot but think of a team with Orton, Ferguson, Patterson, Miller, Hood, Liggins, and Pilgrim! 2010 Champs:D

 

Just as good as next year if you replace Ferguson with a proven Meeks? 2009 champs? Doubt it.

I love how nobody is complaining that BCG offered too early in this thread.

  • Author
I love how nobody is complaining that BCG offered too early in this thread.

 

Ya Well Ferguson is in the top 10 from rivals and a 5 star player. Euton on the other hand isn't ranked and is only a 2 star player

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.