Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How good is Dominique Ferguson

Featured Replies

Have seen his high rankings on rivals and espnu but neither had much of a description.

 

I wanted to know if anyone knew anything about him.

Very talented combo F, and was one of my favorites to watch last spring and summer. His elite ranking is well deserved...

  • Author
Very talented combo F, and was one of my favorites to watch last spring and summer. His elite ranking is well deserved...

 

His size makes me think of Teyshaun does he play like him?

His size makes me think of Teyshaun does he play like him?

 

I hope so..

His size makes me think of Teyshaun does he play like him?

 

More of a power combo forward that will get it done in the paint and also be able to stretch a D at times...

More of a power combo forward that will get it done in the paint and also be able to stretch a D at times...

 

I like what you bring GT, Always nice to hear...The truth, And you don't sugarcoat it. :thumb:

I like what you bring GT, Always nice to hear...The truth, And you don't sugarcoat it. :thumb:

Thanks. I simply put on here what I see or am told by those that I trust.

 

I REALLY like what I have seen and been told about Ferguson. Big time player so far...

Ferguson is a beast and will instantly make a positive impact for the Cats. I'm talking bigger get than Patterson was at the time we really needed to land him. Can take it to the rack and also nice mid range. From everything I have seen and heard he wasn't consistent at the three ball but can knock some down. Ferguson is in the weird situation of having to work on aspects of his game for two different positions. He has worked on improving his outside shot, and is also trying to get used to going back to the basket. In some cases this may be a bad thing, but as athletic and nice as a player as Ferguson is I only imagine its going to turn him into an all around ball player.

Great to hear about the young man.

Thanks. I simply put on here what I see or am told by those that I trust.

 

I REALLY like what I have seen and been told about Ferguson. Big time player so far...

 

What do you think the chances are they land another guard for the 09 class?

What do you think the chances are they land another guard for the 09 class?

Right now not good, but that can always change pretty quickly...

This is deifintely looking ahead and a long shot but think of a team with Orton, Ferguson, Patterson, Miller, Hood, Liggins, and Pilgrim! 2010 Champs:D

Right now not good, but that can always change pretty quickly...

 

Long shot for the kid from Chicago that you've been following?

Long shot for the kid from Chicago that you've been following?

Very...

GT, after you fill out your bracket this year will you send it to me so I can copy please? :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.