Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitt 76 UConn 68

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That one arm body slam shook him up. Blair just manned up on him.:isurrender:

 

I agree, when you should have had your arm broken on a borderline dirty play and you're in foul trouble you might get a pass. Tonight there was no question who played better obviously, but to me what stood out was how much more Blair wanted it.

I agree it's too early. I said when I watched the Michigan -vs- UConn game, the recipe to defeat UConn had been laid out. Shoot well from the perimeter, and take the ball into the chest of Thabeet, and you got it. It doesn't hurt that Calhoun runs his mouth too much, and good ole karma came and got him again.

 

It's a tad ironic for me to think of a Duke fan calling out a coach for running his mouth. I've never seen a Duke game where coach K didn't ride the officials from the tip to the buzzer. I would actually want Duke to do well if it weren't for him. I know you're not talking exclusively during the game, but I still kind of chuckled.

For someone standing 7'3" he is a pretty exceptional athlete...

 

Agreed.

Laying an egg in a big game is laying an egg in a big game, no matter who you are playing, everyone is watching. If this was the only time the two teams met, it would be Blair's. The last game of the year will have a major impact as to who gets it.

 

Laying an egg is when you play bad against inferior competition. Thabeet got dominated last night...

Good game to watch. Pitt looked really good on the road.

It's a tad ironic for me to think of a Duke fan calling out a coach for running his mouth. I've never seen a Duke game where coach K didn't ride the officials from the tip to the buzzer. I would actually want Duke to do well if it weren't for him. I know you're not talking exclusively during the game, but I still kind of chuckled.

 

Can't say I didn't think about Krzyzewski while typing my post. But, you got it, he's more of a butthead in interviews than what I care about with the officials.

Can't say I didn't think about Krzyzewski while typing my post. But, you got it, he's more of a butthead in interviews than what I care about with the officials.

 

I just got a little laugh about it. I don't listen to many of his interviews.

Can't say I didn't think about Krzyzewski while typing my post. But, you got it, he's more of a butthead in interviews than what I care about with the officials.

 

His interview after the game last night was another example of Calhoun's class...:rolleyes:

My question is how do you stop Blair? With the reportoire of moves he showed last night with his strenght, unless he is in foul trouble I don't know what you could do. I mean I would try once to draw the charge when he drops the shoulder to see if they call it, but if they don't....

Blair was unreal. Fields was silent almost the entire game, but how clutch was he at the end... what a leader.

 

I honestly (not just based on this game) have thought Thabeet is a little bit overrated. He is tough don't get me wrong. I just can't see him for POY at all.

Blair is an absolute monSTAR!

Blair has flown under the radar pretty much all year, he showed what he could do in this one. He is a flat out beast..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.