Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitt 76 UConn 68

Featured Replies

Final. Great game...

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

As I have been saying for a while, Blair is the Big East POY. Just a monster...

To put up 22 points and 23 rebounds on Thabeet and Adrian is scary :eek:

  • Author
^I think Thabeet will win it.

He better have a monster game at Pitt to end the season. I think Blair locked it up tonight...

Blair is a beast. Thabeet can't play that well EVERY SINGLE GAME. I still think Thabeet will get Big East POY. Anyone remember when Blair had a streak of 2 to 3 games where he couldnt' control foul trouble? In those games he was not a threat. Should be exciting to see it pan out!

Fields held scoreless until the last three minutes or so. Then he hits two straight threes, and knocks down a few ft's for good measure. Pitt is solid, Fields, Young and Blair are three of the best in the league, that's a good recipe for a potential run come tournament time.

You watch the game tonight?

 

Yes. I wasn't aware they hand out awards based on 1 game though.

 

Blair has laid eggs in games this year as well, big games even (See the UofL game).

Yes. I wasn't aware they hand out awards based on 1 game though.

 

Blair has laid eggs in games this year as well, big games even (See the UofL game).

 

He DOMINATED tonight against Thabeet.

He DOMINATED tonight against Thabeet.

 

What if Thabeet returns the favor at Pitt? It's too early to call right now.

I agree it's too early. I said when I watched the Michigan -vs- UConn game, the recipe to defeat UConn had been laid out. Shoot well from the perimeter, and take the ball into the chest of Thabeet, and you got it. It doesn't hurt that Calhoun runs his mouth too much, and good ole karma came and got him again.

What if Thabeet returns the favor at Pitt? It's too early to call right now.

 

Nothing tonight gives me any indication he will.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.