Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitt 76 UConn 68

Featured Replies

I notice that each time I watch UCONN as well RP, Calhoun NEVER shuts up. Talk about a baby...

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nothing tonight gives me any indication he will.

 

He was in foul trouble and simply laid an egg tonight. As mentioned before, Blair has done the same in some big games as well.

  • Author
He was in foul trouble and simply laid an egg tonight. As mentioned before, Blair has done the same in some big games as well.

He wasn't in foul trouble in the 1st and got OWNED...

UConn misses Dyson, no doubt about it. Blair attacked Thabeet. Something most are afraid to do. Well.... most aren't capable of doing that.

He wasn't in foul trouble in the 1st and got OWNED...

 

That one arm body slam shook him up. Blair just manned up on him.:isurrender:

He wasn't in foul trouble in the 1st and got OWNED...

 

I missed the first half. Maybe I would have a different tune had I seen it.

  • Author
I missed the first half. Maybe I would have a different tune had I seen it.

 

Blair had like 13 and 15 by half with Thabeet on him the whole time...

He was in foul trouble and simply laid an egg tonight. As mentioned before, Blair has done the same in some big games as well.

 

:lol:

 

I understand that. My point is Thabeet laid an egg AGAINST the person that is also being considered for POY in the Big East.

:lol:

 

I understand that. My point is Thabeet laid an egg AGAINST the person that is also being considered for POY in the Big East.

 

Laying an egg in a big game is laying an egg in a big game, no matter who you are playing, everyone is watching. If this was the only time the two teams met, it would be Blair's. The last game of the year will have a major impact as to who gets it.

  • Author
Laying an egg in a big game is laying an egg in a big game, no matter who you are playing, everyone is watching. If this was the only time the two teams met, it would be Blair's. The last game of the year will have a major impact as to who gets it.

Which is at Pitt. Brutal place to play...

I notice that each time I watch UCONN as well RP, Calhoun NEVER shuts up. Talk about a baby...

 

The one that got me was in the game that Dyson got hurt. They interviewed Calhoun and he said it was merely an exhibition for the best player in the country (Thabeet).....you don't think that'll haunt you?

Blair worked Thabeet tonight. Thabeet has unreal athleticism but talking about being exposed.

Thabeet has unreal athleticism but talking about being exposed.

 

:confused:

  • Author
:confused:

For someone standing 7'3" he is a pretty exceptional athlete...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.