Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

James Harden

How Many Times Have You Seen Harden Play? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. How Many Times Have You Seen Harden Play?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Has Harden hurt or helped his cause tonight? I can see he has tons of talent, I'm not sure if he has a scorers mentality or the work ethic he should have...

I thought he played a great game, but once again put up modest numbers. I am getting the feeling my love for his game is like enjoying a well aged bourbon over settling for natty light... :lol:

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The thing with Harden is he doesn't have to go off for them to win games. He only took 6 shots tonight, and if his teammates could've knocked down some open looks, he would've had quite a few more assists. He played a solid all around game, nothing special.

 

You know and I know he played good, but games like that don't get you on the AA team...However it well get him paid...

I thought he played a great game, but once again put up modest numbers. I am getting the feeling my love for his game is like enjoying a well aged bourbon over settling for natty light... :lol:

 

:lol:I've snuggled up to the beast for years...:lol:

He didn't need to score for them to win.

 

Exactly, Meeks has to score every game for his team to have a chance which makes it even more impressive to put up his numbers.

I thought he played a great game, but once again put up modest numbers. I am getting the feeling my love for his game is like enjoying a well aged bourbon over settling for natty light... :lol:

 

Seriosly, he played decent, but he wasn't that good. He's the best guard in college IMO, but today wasn't why I would think that.

  • Author
Exactly, Meeks has to score every game for his team to have a chance which makes it even more impressive to put up his numbers.

 

To me, it just clairifies why Meeks has such gaudy scoring numbers.

He didn't need to score for them to win.

 

Yeah but he can't keep putting up 13pts, 5reb's and 3ast and expect any national recognition...

  • Author
Yeah but he can't keep putting up 13pts, 5reb's and 3ast and expect any national recognition...

 

If that was his normal stat line, I'd agree.

To me, it just clairifies why Meeks has such gaudy scoring numbers.

Well its not like he has a bad FG%, so it must mean he's taken well contested shots and still converting, I give him credit for that not grief...

To me, it just clairifies why Meeks has such gaudy scoring numbers.

 

Which to me is more impressive. Don't you think if you and I know Meeks has to go off to win that the opposing coaches know it too?

Which to me is more impressive. Don't you think if you and I know Meeks has to go off to win that the opposing coaches know it too?

 

So simple, but oh so true...

To me, it just clairifies why Meeks has such gaudy scoring numbers.

 

There are two sides to it. Meeks is the focal point for any defense. Also, he has fewer scorers around him, making assists tougher.

 

As mentioned before, he has good shooting percentage numbers, so it's not like he is forcing everything.

I think Harden is a pretty solid player, but I would take Meeks over him any day!

Both are very good, but fill different roles on their team when necessary.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.