Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

James Harden

How Many Times Have You Seen Harden Play? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. How Many Times Have You Seen Harden Play?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

To be fair, he has only taken one shot and his team is up 9 at the half...

 

I agree 100% he's not doing bad, however games like this don't get you on the All-America team.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said in another thread I think Harden is more talented and a much better pro prospect. Meeks is a much better shooter IMO, although Harden does shoot fairly well. I believe Meeks has had the better season, while Harden is a much better NBA prospect.

As I said in another thread I think Harden is more talented and a much better pro prospect. Meeks is a much better shooter IMO, although Harden does shoot fairly well. I believe Meeks has had the better season, while Harden is a much better NBA prospect.

 

Agreed.

Harden is either tired or lazy, I haven't watched him enough to know for sure, but he's not impressing me at all right now...

As I said in another thread I think Harden is more talented and a much better pro prospect. Meeks is a much better shooter IMO, although Harden does shoot fairly well. I believe Meeks has had the better season, while Harden is a much better NBA prospect.

 

Yep

This game just got crazy... anyone watching?

Me watching a game? Never... :lol:

This game just got crazy... anyone watching?

 

I'm watching. Not that impressed with Harden. :sssh:

Bad call. I don't blame the USC coach for getting throwed out...

  • Author

Terrible call. The other official called it a block & 1. Floyd had every right to go crazy.

Me watching a game? Never... :lol:

 

I say block what say you?

I say block what say you?

Block...

Has Harden hurt or helped his cause tonight? I can see he has tons of talent, I'm not sure if he has a scorers mentality or the work ethic he should have...

  • Author

The thing with Harden is he doesn't have to go off for them to win games. He only took 6 shots tonight, and if his teammates could've knocked down some open looks, he would've had quite a few more assists. He played a solid all around game, nothing special.

  • Author
Has Harden hurt or helped his cause tonight? I can see he has tons of talent, I'm not sure if he has a scorers mentality or the work ethic he should have...

 

He didn't need to score for them to win.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.