Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

James Harden

How Many Times Have You Seen Harden Play? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. How Many Times Have You Seen Harden Play?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Since most seem to think Meeks is the best 2G in the country, I was just curious as to how many times everyone's seen James Harden play....

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

^Why would it be a joke? I'm just trying to see how many people have actually watched Harden play.

^Why would it be a joke? I'm just trying to see how many people have actually watched Harden play.

 

It made me laugh.

  • Author
It made me laugh.

 

I am a pretty funny guy now that I think about it....:D

 

 

FWIW, I'm pretty sure the USC/ASU game is on FSN Ohio tonight at 10...If it is, sit back and enjoy the treat.

I am a pretty funny guy now that I think about it....:D

 

 

FWIW, I'm pretty sure the USC/ASU game is on FSN Ohio tonight at 10...If it is, sit back and enjoy the treat.

 

You told me the same thing the other night when ASU played UCLA. I watched 40 minutes of basketball and didn't feel impressed, unless you like turnovers from the nations best and aggressive defense that led to a few easy buckets for U.C.L.A.

  • Author
You told me the same thing the other night when ASU played UCLA. I watched 40 minutes of basketball and didn't feel impressed, unless you like turnovers from the nations best and aggressive defense that led to a few easy buckets for U.C.L.A.

 

That was a heck of a game.

 

U.C.L.A. ....Nice. :lol:

I'd have to go back and look over the schedule but I think I've seen him 11 times...

I haven’t seen him play but much like Meeks he has the ability to tank it sometimes, like when he went for 9pts, 1ast and 5 TO against IUPUI, or when he went 0-8FG and 0-2 3pt against USC and his 9pts (2-9FG/1-6 3pt) against OSU.

Arizona State's defense is just sick.

 

:lol: What else are you going to say in a 12-12 game with 7 minutes left. Classic

Sendek has always been a great defensive coach.

 

Harden is great, but seems a little lazy to me.

Am I seeing it right? Does Harden have only 2 points at the half?

Am I seeing it right? Does Harden have only 2 points at the half?

 

To be fair, he has only taken one shot and his team is up 9 at the half...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.