Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP MLB Fantasy Baseball League

Are you interested in joining a Yahoo MLB Fantasy League? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you interested in joining a Yahoo MLB Fantasy League?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

We would like to know who would be interested in joining a league. Also their probably will be only one league. We have two NBA leagues going and in the second league there are only two active managers left.

 

If we have a league this year we are asking that a member only join if they plan on being active the whole season.

NWO, wasn't I in one of your leagues on ESPN this past year?

  • Author
NWO, wasn't I in one of your leagues on ESPN this past year?

I believe so.

As defending champion, I would like to get in.

I don't know why no is an option because if the answer wasn't yes, then there is no need to vote, so I voted no for the heck of it, and because I am already going to be in other leagues.

I definitely want in NWO! You know last year I checked my team daily in the #2 league, I'd like to get in the #1

  • Author
I don't know why no is an option because if the answer wasn't yes, then there is no need to vote, so I voted no for the heck of it, and because I am already going to be in other leagues.

If I hadn't put no in then someone would have complained that they didn't have that choice.

  • Author
I'm game NWO you know I'll check my team.
I know. You and me are the only people active in the 2nd NBA League.
  • Author
Roto or H2H?

Head to Head :thumb:

 

It'll be a live draft also.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.