Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anderson County 55 McCreary Central 35

Featured Replies

Anderson Co has a nice team. They did have Elliott Co. down 20 at the half.

 

12!!!!!!!!!! Was 15 and Ferguson hit three at Buzzer

 

Yes Anderson has nice team....# 18 BGP

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Struggling would mean that they should have or could have beat Anderson Co. What I was saying, I don't think they had a chance to beat Anderson Co. no matter how good they played. Anderson Co. is a very good team and not knocking McCreary, but they really aren't that good.

 

You are very wrong, McCreary has an excellent team with some outstanding athletes. They just happen to be in a slump right now which happens. If I am not mistaken they have only shot about 20% from the field in their last few games and no one is going to win with a schedule like McCreary has if they shoot that bad. I am not saying anything bad about Anderson Co because I have not seen them play and I have heard their big man is a beast of a player; however, I know that the young men from McCreary are very talented and very capable (not meaning they automatically will) of beating anyone in the 12 region and they when playing their best is a hard win for just about anyone. The district tourny is a couple weeks away which is plenty of time to come out of a slump. If any MC B-ball players read this you need to know everyone supports you and believes in you so suck-it up grab your lunch pale and go to work............get it done fellows........everyone knows you can do it! Go Raiders! One more thing, when your in the paint, dig down deep and get tougher and meaner don't let anyone push you around in the paint you must own the paint! Go get'em boys!:taz:

You are very wrong, McCreary has an excellent team with some outstanding athletes. They just happen to be in a slump right now which happens. If I am not mistaken they have only shot about 20% from the field in their last few games and no one is going to win with a schedule like McCreary has if they shoot that bad. I am not saying anything bad about Anderson Co because I have not seen them play and I have heard their big man is a beast of a player; however, I know that the young men from McCreary are very talented and very capable (not meaning they automatically will) of beating anyone in the 12 region and they when playing their best is a hard win for just about anyone. The district tourny is a couple weeks away which is plenty of time to come out of a slump. If any MC B-ball players read this you need to know everyone supports you and believes in you so suck-it up grab your lunch pale and go to work............get it done fellows........everyone knows you can do it! Go Raiders! One more thing, when your in the paint, dig down deep and get tougher and meaner don't let anyone push you around in the paint you must own the paint! Go get'em boys!:taz:

 

I agree.

 

McCreary is in a slump. But Anderson County is not 20 points better than the Raiders. The Raiders beat Mercer, who lost to Anderson by three. McCreary isn't playing well right now, but without any doubt, if this were a 10 game series, I would take McCreary 6 out of 10 times.

I agree.

 

McCreary is in a slump. But Anderson County is not 20 points better than the Raiders. The Raiders beat Mercer, who lost to Anderson by three. McCreary isn't playing well right now, but without any doubt, if this were a 10 game series, I would take McCreary 6 out of 10 times.

You would have a devil of a time selling that to anyone outside of McCreary County ...
You would have a devil of a time selling that to anyone outside of McCreary County ...

 

I would have to agree, and Anderson Co. is missing one of their key players aren't they?

I had heard that Watts had a very frustrating game.

You would have a devil of a time selling that to anyone outside of McCreary County ...

 

Based on what? That they're in a major slump and playing awful this year? Possibly. But I am not in the business to sell anyone anything. It's my opinion. Do I care if anyone believes me or has the same feelings? No. This team is extremely, extremely young.

Based on what? That they're in a major slump and playing awful this year? Possibly. But I am not in the business to sell anyone anything. It's my opinion. Do I care if anyone believes me or has the same feelings? No. This team is extremely, extremely young.
Just one more reason no one outside of McCreary County buys the idea that McCreary would take six out of 10 from Anderson ...
Based on what? That they're in a major slump and playing awful this year? Possibly. But I am not in the business to sell anyone anything. It's my opinion. Do I care if anyone believes me or has the same feelings? No. This team is extremely, extremely young.

 

Can you give us the MC starting lineup and grade out from them. I know they start a Soph and Jr. But I thought they had 2 Sr. starters?

Can you give us the MC starting lineup and grade out from them. I know they start a Soph and Jr. But I thought they had 2 Sr. starters?

 

One senior on entire team.

 

Shrock - Senior

Watts - Junior

Wright - Junior

Roark - Junior

Dixon - Sophomore/Junior?

 

Honestly, I haven't watched too many games. Only Watts played any time at all last year. I think they CAN compete with nearly anyone. Will they? I don't know. They aren't used to this competition outside of Watts.

Just one more reason no one outside of McCreary County buys the idea that McCreary would take six out of 10 from Anderson ...

 

Guess what? I don't care.

 

I'm not here to sell you, or anyone, anything.

After seeing the two teams play, Anderson takes at least 7 in a 10 game series, IMHO. Anderson County is talented inside, and that seems to be the weakness of McCreary County.

One senior on entire team.

 

Shrock - Senior

Watts - Junior

Wright - Junior

Roark - Junior

Dixon - Sophomore/Junior?

 

Honestly, I haven't watched too many games. Only Watts played any time at all last year. I think they CAN compete with nearly anyone. Will they? I don't know. They aren't used to this competition outside of Watts.

 

I wouldn't call 1 senior and a 3-4 junior starting lineup a "young team" ... But to each his own.

Anderson is a very good team, and I don't believe McCreary Central could beat them 6 out of 10 times. I do believe McCreary could beat them once out of those ten though!

I wouldn't call 1 senior and a 3-4 junior starting lineup a "young team" ... But to each his own.

 

Especially when those juniors have got a lot of clock over the past couple of years.

 

Dixon is a sophomore.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.