Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath Baseball 2009 (Third Time's the Charm)

Featured Replies

Interesting!!! Why wouldn't he follow in his brothers footsteps and go to CovCath? Did he not play for the "Kentucky Kids" in summer ball? What year will he be?

 

I guess you could ask the same question about Cody Elliott little brother attending Ryle instead of Beechwood.

 

The little brothers wanted to be there own person, and not Zach or Cody little brother, so they chose to go elsewhere! BTW both young men are outstanding kids from wonderful families who to their credit, allowed their sons to pick and choose where they wanted to attend HS. BTW both families live in the Ryle district, so there is nothing funny about what is being done....

 

BTW was told that Ice had a real nice meeting with the Xavier staff this week and if everything goes well......:clap::clap:

  • Replies 84
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you could ask the same question about Cody Elliott little brother attending Ryle instead of Beechwood.

 

The little brothers wanted to be there own person, and not Zach or Cody little brother, so they chose to go elsewhere! BTW both young men are outstanding kids from wonderful families who to their credit, allowed their sons to pick and choose where they wanted to attend HS. BTW both families live in the Ryle district, so there is nothing funny about what is being done....

 

BTW was told that Ice had a real nice meeting with the Xavier staff this week and if everything goes well......:clap::clap:

 

That would be awesome. Always like to see locals do good. Anything on EKY? Heard they were looking too.

 

Maile, Isler, Darner and Nutini will get theirs, now if Mattie, Mitch and Pat had/will play..... well you see what I am talking about, but IMHO Holocher will make or break the Colonels this season, as he goes so goes CovCath.

 

Which Holocher is this?

  • Author
Which Holocher is this?

 

Tyler.

Is that right OG?

 

Yes it is right. It is Tyler. It is 7, TOG is probably in bed! :D

Yes it is right. It is Tyler. It is 7, TOG is probably in bed! :D

 

Hey I resemble that remark....:thumb:

tdyballgame.......at first it all went over my head but talking to a "source" I understand now......very good, very good.... :lol:

  • Author

I also get it lol.:clap:

tdyballgame.......at first it all went over my head but talking to a "source" I understand now......very good, very good.... :lol:

 

I also get it lol.:clap:

 

I don't? :confused:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.