Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lakers at Celtics Thursday

Featured Replies

  • Replies 65
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ima take the Celtics. The Lakers will still being to adjust without Bynum.

Celtics won a close one tonight on a last second three by Ray Allen...I think they pull this one out pretty easily.

  • Author

I'm gonna say Kobe wills the Lakers to the win. Kobe by 3.

  • Author
I'm gonna say Kobe wills the Lakers to the win. Kobe by 3.

 

I also think Kobe get 35+ points tonight.

Celtics pull away late to win by several buckets.

TNT about to tip off.

 

Ok..Will watch it when I get home.

 

I guess this means no Xbox Live Tonight? :cry::taz:

Ok..Will watch it when I get home.

 

I guess this means no Xbox Live Tonight? :cry::taz:

 

I just got off Xbox.

I just got off.:clap:

Must. Fight. Temptation...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.