February 2, 200917 yr Cards just blew up the Steelers defense on that drive... Pittsburgh looked totally vulnerable and outmanned. I predict a long three quarters for the Steelers' defense. Warner looked perfect on that drive.
February 2, 200917 yr I am for Pitt. just because they are an East coast team. Who is everyone else on here for?
February 2, 200917 yr Author The commercials just don't seem that good this year so far but there is still a long ways to go. Anybody else agree?
February 2, 200917 yr The commercials just don't seem that good this year so far but there is still a long ways to go. Anybody else agree? Yeah . I havent seen any that are that great yet. The 2 babies in the chair buying/selling have been my favorite so far.
February 2, 200917 yr I havent seen any of these on yet but The "Terry Tate: Office Linebacker" commercials are hilarious on youtube.com
February 2, 200917 yr Deflection and then the pick for Cards. Big play after wasting the timeout last possession.
February 2, 200917 yr :eek::eek::eek:Wow that just turned the entire game around. Arizona would have either been tied or had the lead and have gotten the ball out of halftime. Now they will likely be playing catch-up the entire 2nd half.
February 2, 200917 yr The irony is, I think Breaston knocks him out of bounds if Fitzgerald isn't there.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.