Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Most Underrated Teams....

Featured Replies

UL and Gonzaga have both spent time in the Top 5. How is that underrated???

 

They lost a few games right in a row and were forgot about Gonzaga has still yet to be in the top 15 in the country.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gonzaga has still yet to be in the top 15 in the country.

 

Gonzaga was #3 early in the year. Both teams lost games they had no business dropping and they fell in the rankings. That's how the system works...

  • Author
They lost a few games right in a row and were forgot about Gonzaga has still yet to be in the top 15 in the country.

 

The Gonzaga team I've watched on multiple occassions is not a top 15 team....

The Gonzaga team I've watched on multiple occassions is not a top 15 team....

They should be, but simply aren't right now...

GT, I didn't mean they've never been ranked. And UKMF, they have the experience and talent of a team that could make a deep run in the NCAA tournament IMO. And the way you discredit them, is what makes them underrated.

I kind of agree with this. I mean, they lost to a good Louisville team at Freedom Hall on a last second shot, and the Cards are playing lights out in a highly rated Big East Conference. I think UK, even though they're 24th this week, are still not looked at by the national media as being very good. But they could be a dangerous matchup for some of the elite teams when the 64 are chosen. Turnovers, however, may be their downfall in the end.

 

Please let me take back everything I have said here in this post and eat crow until I can't breathe. After the fiasco at Ole Miss tonight I don't know what I was thinking. :irked:

He watched the same group last year. I'm pretty sure they impressed him... :lol:

 

:lol:

 

They put it to X last year, but I still think they are overrated this year.

  • Author
Duke.

 

I'm assuming you're meaning Most Impressive.....

I would say that UK is a very underrated team. Even though they just recently got into the top 25. Their defense is one of the best in the nation and they have arguably the best duo in college basketball.

 

I was wondering if I would see such a claim in this thread. No...their RPI is currently 48 with it likely to drop a ton tomorrow....they are now going to be out of the Top 25 (which also is right)....UK is nowhere near underrated.

I was wondering if I would see such a claim in this thread. No...their RPI is currently 48 with it likely to drop a ton tomorrow....they are now going to be out of the Top 25 (which also is right)....UK is nowhere near underrated.

 

Pretty easy to make this post now.

^ If I had seen it earlier, I would've posted the same thing.

I was wondering if I would see such a claim in this thread. No...their RPI is currently 48 with it likely to drop a ton tomorrow....they are now going to be out of the Top 25 (which also is right)....UK is nowhere near underrated.

 

Exactly, they really aren't surprising either, very easy schedule, great start in conference play and they face a tough challenge and crumble

^ If I had seen it earlier, I would've posted the same thing.

 

Funny, you are being fairly critical in several threads about them tonight. Couldn't have anything to do with the loss tonight? :rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.