January 27, 200917 yr So all these threads about the SEC being so bad, and the Big East possibly being overrated got me thinking about the polar opposite. Who does everyone feel are some of the most underrated or most impressive teams thus far? My Most Underrated: Arizona State St. Mary's Penn State My Most Impressive: Marquette Louisville Wake Forest
January 27, 200917 yr Author Just a question. Who has Arizona State beat? OOC: Nebraska, BYU, & San Diego State They've also won @ Arizona, @Stanford by 30, & @UCLA...
January 27, 200917 yr OOC: Nebraska, BYU, & San Diego State They've also won @ Arizona, @Stanford by 30, & @UCLA... The Pac-10 is awful, and their out of conference wins are no where near the quality of some teams that are ranked behind them. 'Zona is 2-5 in the conference and UCLA is not the same team from the previous 4 yeas. If anything I think they are overrated, JMO, though.
January 27, 200917 yr Author The Pac-10 is awful, and their out of conference wins are no where near the quality of some teams that are ranked behind them. 'Zona is 2-5 in the conference and UCLA is not the same team from the previous 4 yeas. If anything I think they are overrated, JMO, though. Have you watched them play? Harden and Pendergraph are both NBA talents IMO. Almost like a poor man's Meeks and Patterson.
January 27, 200917 yr Have you watched them play? Harden and Pendergraph are both NBA talents IMO. Almost like a poor man's Meeks and Patterson. So you think Meeks is better than Harden??? :idunno:
January 27, 200917 yr I would say that UK is a very underrated team. Even though they just recently got into the top 25. Their defense is one of the best in the nation and they have arguably the best duo in college basketball.
January 27, 200917 yr Have you watched them play? He watched the same group last year. I'm pretty sure they impressed him... :lol:
January 27, 200917 yr I would say that UK is a very underrated team. Even though they just recently got into the top 25. Their defense is one of the best in the nation and they have arguably the best duo in college basketball. I kind of agree with this. I mean, they lost to a good Louisville team at Freedom Hall on a last second shot, and the Cards are playing lights out in a highly rated Big East Conference. I think UK, even though they're 24th this week, are still not looked at by the national media as being very good. But they could be a dangerous matchup for some of the elite teams when the 64 are chosen. Turnovers, however, may be their downfall in the end.
January 27, 200917 yr Author So you think Meeks is better than Harden??? :idunno: :lol: No, I think Harden is better than Jodie, but that their inside-outside duo of him and Pendergraph isn't quite as good or well known as UK's.
January 27, 200917 yr :lol: No, I think Harden is better than Jodie, but that their inside-outside duo of him and Pendergraph isn't quite as good or well known as UK's. :thumb:
January 28, 200917 yr Underrated teams: Louisville, Gonzaga and Saint Mary's. Overrated Teams: Tennessee, Duke, Texas, UCLA, Arizona State, and Michigan State-no big ten team, just like in Football, has a legit shot to win a national title, the only team recently that could have was Illinois in 05 and Indiana last year had the Sampson stuff not went down IMO. Surprise teams: Wake Forest, Kentucky, and Oklahoma.
January 28, 200917 yr Author UL and Gonzaga have both spent time in the Top 5. How is that underrated??? :lol: It isn't...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.