Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Most Underrated Teams....

Featured Replies

Well if you asked anybody they would say Ole Miss, and that's why I said that. Apparently it's harder to play in JACKSON as opposed to KNOXVILLE

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well if you asked anybody they would say Ole Miss, and that's why I said that. Apparently it's harder to play in JACKSON as opposed to KNOXVILLE

 

It's called sports. Things change every night. And who plays in Jackson?

  • Author
It's called sports. Things change every night. And who plays in Jackson?

 

I was trying to figure out the same thing....

Michigan State. A team that, IMO, could make a championship run, is not getting any publicity.

 

One of my preseason Final 4 teams in the prediction thread a long while back. They have the talent, that's for sure.

Oxford, sorry I couldn't remember where the school was, I knew it was one of the two.

 

And what does that matter anyway? I made a mistake on a city, does that make me less credible or something? And yes, things do change everynight, one thing that's been constant all season: Tennessee's been bad all year, and if you think that makes us battle tested because we won in Knoxville against a pretty doggone bad Tennesse team, then you should lay off the blue koolaid

Dayton(18-2) Wins over Auburn,Marquette, and George Mason

Florida State(16-5) Wins over Cincy, Cal, and Florida

Missouri(17-4) Wins over USC, Cal, and OK. State

UNLV(16-4) Wins over Louisville, Arizona, Utah

I will say it again, Arizona State overrated. :lol:

 

I disagree. They have Harden, who is the most underrated player in the nation possibly, and some other nice players. They have lost some games they should have won, but they are a solid team. Come tournament time they will be right in the mix of things.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.