Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mark Gottfried Out At Alabama

Featured Replies

According to TideSports.com, Mark Gottfried has been fired at Alabama. His assistant Phillip Pearson with take over duties for the remainder of the season. Gottfried's record was 210-131 at Alabama overall and 83-82 in SEC play.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not familiar with him or his coaching style, but I had heard that many people were wondering how he was a coach for so long? What exactly made him a bad coach, why was everyone wanting him gone?

The Tubby rumors will really heat up now.

The Tubby rumors will really heat up now.

I am putting my money on Anthony Grant being the next coach at Bama...

  • Author
The Tubby rumors will really heat up now.

 

I have heard on other websites that they are going to make him an offer that would be really hard to pass up. Not sure how credible the info is but stay tuned.

I am putting my money on Anthony Grant being the next coach at Bama...

 

Uh oh. Here comes the "I've got good sources" posts.:lol:

Uh oh. Here comes the "I've got good sources" posts.:lol:

He hasn't been around much lately... :lol:

He hasn't been around much lately... :lol:

 

That's funny you mention that because I've noticed that as well. Must be a big IT problem at work or something.

I am putting my money on Anthony Grant being the next coach at Bama...

 

That would be a good choice.

I posted on another thread one reason was he was a Bama guy and he is a good talker to his higher ups. The state has good basketball players who are going other places and thats the bottom line. They might talk to C.M. about Tubby to see if he could help get him. He lives in Tuscaloosa.

Wow, this kind of surprises me!

Should have happened a couple years ago IMO.

 

I wouldn't mind seeing Tubby back in the SEC, it would make for a good storyline, but I'd be shocked if he left Minnesota.

They have mentioned....Rick (I explained why he wouldn't leave) Calipari/Tubby/VCU coach/Mark Few/Mark Anderson and others.

 

Being my funny self I mentioned Bobby Knight. I'll check back and let people see their comments.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.